Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2017

SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO LET GO

I've been reading alot lately about goal setting, being frugal and putting yourself first. ( because we all know that as parents we rarely do )

Putting yourself first means different things to each of us. For me it can be as simple as 1/2 hr to just sit to putting in place an auto payment that stops me from having to run around at the last minute to pay a bill. 

In other words anything that leaves me tired and run down each day, something that left me rushing around at the last minute or more importantly stuff I really don't want to do but have to, I need to have a good look at and see if I can get rid of it...change it....make the most of it.

Which brings me back to my title. Just because I've always done stuff a certain way, shopped certain places, bought the same brand foods, maybe it's time to try something new and remind myself that sometimes you just have to let go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...